Thursday, March 3, 2011

BOAT

Today I stumbled naked into the daylight at around 2 pm to eat sushi from a boat. Note dye-stained goblin fingers snatching a Sake Bomb on the right. Miss u, Sake Bomb. Enter my mouth again soon.


Lunchmates were bffgf Meesh and her lovely friends from NC. Sarah had these awesome giant stuffed hands for the Flaming Lips show they went to. She did not eat with them on but I imagined it really hard.



Then I preordered Pokemon White you guys―!!♪♫♡♪♫ Cashier was such a muffin, qt with homemade Mother 3 pins on his lanyard - Briape02, you are a ray of sunshine and on the day of this game's release I pray for your soul. P.S. sext me.

But enough about undesired advances towards eligible Nintendo World employees. Allow me to get to the good stuff:

One, a very rad Pokemon lady mailed to me by teen heartthrob Maré Odomo. "This was supposed to be for the Giant Robot show, but I fucked it up." SHE'S PERFECT TO ME, MARÉ.


Two, baby's first successful individual false eyelash application (It was traumatic, but I pulled through in the name of womanhood. Unruly fuckers) and my absolutely foul new phone case. I endeavored to find the crustiest, most stylistically abhorrent faux-decoden case possible and Soho did not disappoint. I taste lead every time I take a call. Fashion!




Behind me is my dreamcatcher, otherwise known as Stoya's ass mounted on neon green cardstock.

No comments:

Post a Comment